This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to commentor #2: Tracy H!
It’s the first day of our Back-to-School Blog Event and we’re so happy that you decided to stop by! All week long we’ll be sharing some great products and hosting amazing giveaways. Don’t forget to also stop by the other participating bloggers’ sites for even more chances to win!
Who wouldn’t like to be a little more organized? I know I would!
Well, if you’re like me and need a physical calendar (not just one in your head!) the Busy Body Book is here to help.
I used something similar to this when I was in college and it was a life saver!Â Lately though I’ve had a hard time finding my “planner” as I call it.Â Then I was able to review the smaller of these family organizers and I’m happy again!
I chose the academic year calendar because we are teachers and so even though we don’t have kids in school we still function with the school year.Â I love that they have this option because so many calendars out there only give you one year at a time.
You can even download current months so you have extra copies for a babysitter or just to add to the beginning of your calendar (this one doesn’t start until August so I can add July in).Â You do have to put in your name and email to access the downloads, but it’s a great way to see if this calendar style would work for you!
Each two-page spread is a week with the left hand side open for lists, notes, or whatever you need.Â The right side has open columns that you could label by time, person, activity, etc.Â I love that it’s so flexible like this yet with structure.
At the front of the book is a pocket for holding little things (like the tear out “to do” lists from the back) and then a set of monthly pages so you can put in major events and see your “month at a glance”.
This book has so many great features I know I’m going to enjoy having it help me this year. Plus, look at the cool cover designs, just a little bonus!
How would you like to win a Busy Body Book of your choice? To enter:
- Just stop by Busy Body Book before midnight, Aug 22nd and check out all the calendar styles.
- Then come back and tell me which one you’d like to win. Thatâ€™s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 2 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Lifeâ€™s feed.
- Follow An Island Life on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway (once daily).
- Already â€œlikedâ€ An Island Life on Facebook.
- Already a â€œfanâ€ of An Island Lifeâ€™s Facebook Fan page.
- Place An Island Life’s button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here.
- Place our BTS Button on your site:Â <a href=”http://islandlife808.com/daily-life/join-our-back-to-school-blog-event/” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p215/Local-Girl-photos/btsbutton.jpg” border=”0″ alt=”Photobucket”></a>
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
And for more chances to win, stop by:
This post was written for Busy Body Book who provided the items for review and giveaway. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our disclosure policy.
Krista writes about her family and life adventures at Welcome to Married Life. Most days you can find stories of her daily life and funny things her sons have done. She also reviews books and posts loads of photos since she is an aspiring photographer.