This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to commentor #696: Buffie!
My husband has never been a very good gift giver. He loves to shop for himself but he just never knows what to get for other people. Because of this, over the years I’ve learned that if I want to receive something that I’ll actually keep then I need to just tell him my wish list. This works out great but it would be nice to receive a surprise just once.
Apparently, I’m not the only one that goes through this because Beware Of The Doghouse has an entire site dedicated to helping men find just the right gift for the special women in their lives. So what does this site, hosted by JCPenny, recommend as the perfect gift? Well, jewelry of course! They even have articles that help men understand the different types of gems and stones so they can find the perfect piece for you.
In addition, this site also has some fun interactive programs where you can put your significant other before a review board and see what they think about a past gift that you’ve gotten from him.
So, if you think your husband or boyfriend needs a little help in the gift giving department try steering them towards Beware Of The Doghouse. It couldn’t hurt, right? Good luck!
JCPenny has generously donated a $100 gift card to one lucky person! To enter:
- Just stop by the JCP site before midnight, Dec 25th and check out their jewelry line.
- Then come back and mention which piece you’d get if you won. (Of course, if you won you could use your gift card for anything). Thatâ€™s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 2 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Lifeâ€™s feed.
- Follow Island Life on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway.
- Become a Facebook Fan.
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to Beware Of The Doghouse.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
This post was written for JCPenny who provided the gift card for giveaway. I was not compensated in any way. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our disclosure policy.
Owner of An Island Life. A mother to 3 beautiful girls and flight attendant . . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.