This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to commentor #183: Kristie!
Can you believe that Hawaii does not have a T.J.Maxx? I guess I can’t say I’m surprised since we just got a Target only a couple of years ago. That’s why when I’m on layovers I make sure to stop by whatever T.J.Maxx is near the hotel.
T.J.Maxx sells designer products at department store discounts. And they’re able to do this because their buyers travel all-year long on the hunt for the best deals on the latest styles. Doesn’t that sound like a super cool job? This means that T.J.Maxx is able to stock their stores with new merchandise every week. No two stores are exactly the same! No wonder I keep finding things to buy every time I’m there.
And for the 27th year, T.J.Maxx is partnering up with Save the Children, a non-profit organization dedicated to creating immediate and lasting change in the lives of children. During this back-to-school season, T.J.Maxx will launch its program with the sale of three reusable shopping bags featuring unique childrenâ€™s artwork.
So stop by T.J.Maxx for all your back-to-school clothing needs! Your kids . . . and your wallet . . . will thank you!
- Just mention in comments before midnight, Aug 23rd why you would like to win this. Thatâ€™s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 2 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Lifeâ€™s feed.
- Follow An Island Life on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway (once daily).
- Already â€œlikedâ€ An Island Life on Facebook.
- Already a â€œfanâ€ of An Island Lifeâ€™s Facebook Fan page.
- Place An Island Life’s button in your sidebar.
- Place our Back-to-School button in your sidebar –
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
And don’t forget to stop by the other participating bloggers’ sites for more giveaways and reviews from T.J.Maxx’s Fall line!
- Cathi @ Planes Trains and Taxi Cabs
- Debra @ A Frugal Friend
- Xenia @ Thanks Mail Carrier
This post was written for T.J.Maxx who provided the information and item for giveaway. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our disclosure policy.
Owner of An Island Life. A flight attendant and mother to 3 beautiful girls. . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.