Back-to-School Giveaway #2: Cap Trappers
This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for your participation.
The winner is Michele @ Creative Writings 101!
Girlie Girl has decided to become an artist when she grows up. That would probably explain the tons of markers we have in every color imaginable. The only problem with this is that we constantly lose the caps and the markers end up drying out. Of course, we can’t buy just one particular color to replace the one that’s gone so we usually end up eventually buying a new set. *sigh*
Well, Savvy May Creations has the solution to my problem – Cap Trappers.
From the site: “Cap Trappers™ are perfect for just about anyone. The versatile material allows it to fit any cap size from skinny to fat. Use a Cap Trapper™ to organize all your pens and markers, you’ll probably never buy crayons again!”
Savvy May Creations has generously donated two sets of Cap Trappers in a choice of colors to one lucky winner! To enter:
- Stop by Savvy May Creations before midnight, August 23rd.
- Then come back and mention in comments one reason Cool Moms Use Cap Trappers. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified on August 24th.
- The winner will then have 3 days to claim their prize.
To earn more entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket. Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry.
- Subscribe to my feed.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to Savvy May Creations.
- Place my button in your sidebar.
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian addresses. Good luck!
Owner of An Island Life and Family Review Network. Wife, mother, and flight attendant . . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.