This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to commentor #131: Nicole G!
To me, one thing that goes hand-in-hand with the holidays is a wonderful scent for you home. Whether it be cinnamon, gingersnap or vanilla, the scent of your home can really make people stand up and take notice.
Scentsy began in 2003 with the powerfully simple idea of aromatic candles â€“ decorative warmers with wax melted by the heat of a light bulb instead of a traditional wick and flame. As a Mom to 3 young children and a couple of cats, I really like the idea of not having an open flame in the house.
When you take a look at the Scentsy website, you’ll find an amazing variety of scents to choose from. Even the pickiest of consumers will be able to find a few that they like. Combine your favorite scent with one of their beautiful and stylish warmers and you’ll have the perfect centerpiece that you’ll be proud to show off!
Here are some of my favorites:
And if you can’t find one to fit your decor, they even have easy DIY kits available! So, getÂ your home ready for the holidays with Scentsy!
Scentsy has generously donated either a Scentsy Warmer & Bar or a Scentsy Buddy (winner’s choice) to one lucky person. To enter:
- Just stop by Scentsy before midnight, Nov 22nd and check out their products.
- Then come back and mention which one youâ€™d like to win. Thatâ€™s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 2 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to An Island Lifeâ€™s feed.
- Follow An Island Life on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway (once daily).
- Sign-up for the Scentsy Newsletter.
- Place our button in your sidebar.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to Scentsy.
This giveaway is open to US & Canadian addresses. Good luck!
This post was written for Scentsy who provided the item for review and giveaway. I was not compensated in any way except for the complimentary product. By entering this giveaway, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to our disclosure policy.
Owner of An Island Life. A flight attendant and mother to 3 beautiful girls. . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.