Welcome to my first ever Group Writing Project. I’ve always wanted to host one but the idea kept falling to the bottom of the priority list. Well, not this time. And since this is my first attempt, I wanted a theme that would be easy and fun. So I came up with . . .
How to . . . .
It can be funny, serious, sarcastic, or totally made up. It’s up to you – the more original the better.
Here are the guidelines:
- Publish a brand new post on your blog with the theme “How to . . .”.
- Link back to this contest post somewhere in your submission.
- Using this contact form, send me the link to the actual post before July 16th.
- Periodically throughout the week, I’ll be posting the links to the various entries so other people can stop by and enjoy your submissions. Hint: Use a creative title for your entry to attract attention to it.
- A random winner will be selected and notified on July 17th.
- Prize: $30 to Amazon.com and a cool button to display.
I hope you all take this opportunity to visit each other and possibly make new bloggy friends!
Owner of An Island Life and Family Review Network. Wife, mother, and flight attendant . . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.