Well, it’s finally here! The 2007 Halloween Costume Contest! Last year’s contest was such a success that I thought I’d host it again this year. It was so much fun to see all the great costumes out there!
Here’s how it works:
- From now until November 1st, post your photo entry (current or past) on your blog then sign the Mr. Linky below with the actual url of your post.
- On November 2nd, all entries will be listed by category and a voting poll will be opened.
- Once the polls are opened, you may vote just once for each category. Don’t forget to ask your friends to vote for you, too!
- The winner in each category will receive $20 cash from PayPal or a $20 gift certificate to Amazon.com (your choice) plus a 2008 Hawaiian Pictorial Wall Calendar.
- The categories are:
- Best Child Costume
- Best Adult Costume
- Best Pet Costume
- That’s it. Let me know if you have any questions! Good luck!
Owner of An Island Life and Family Review Network. Wife, mother, and flight attendant . . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.