This contest is now closed. I’ve tallied up all the comments, emails, and poll votes to determine the winners in each category. You can find a list of the winners here. Thank you for your participation!
**Another update: Please keep in mind that if you view the votes on actual Zoho poll, those results are not accurate. I’ve been receiving tons of email votes that are not included in that poll result. So even if it looks like you’re not getting any votes, you probably have received some via email.
**Update: I just awoke from my coma and found out that the poll is experiencing technical difficulties! My apologies! I’m going to leave the poll up so that you can view the entries. However, to vote please leave your choice in comments or if you prefer to vote anonymously, you can email me using my contact form above. I’m also adding Scamp’s Place to the adult category and The Mac and Cheese Chronicles to the family photo section. Please let me know of any other changes. Mahalo! *I’m going back to sleep now.*
I guess trick-or-treating in the rain wasn’t such a good idea after all. I think I caught a cold. Yuck! Therefore, I’m putting this post up a little early because I called in sick for work tomorrow and I plan on sleeping for the next 48 hours! *wishful thinking, huh?*
Welcome to the 2007 Halloween Costume Contest!
Just a couple of announcements:
- I had to add an additional category – Best Family Photo. There were some really cute entries where both the parent(s) and kids were dressed up and I couldn’t figure out where to put them. If I put your entry there and you’d rather be in either one of the other categories, please let me know.
- If you want to view the photos, just click on the name of the entries.
- Voting will run from now until November 5th. The winners will be announced on November 6th.
- I believe that the poll will only let you vote once, so vote wisely!
- If for some reason you’re not able to vote, please email me your vote via my contact form or you can just leave a comment below.
- Good luck to everyone!
Owner of An Island Life. A mother to 3 beautiful girls and flight attendant . . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.