This week’s host of the Carnival of Family Life has gotten her server issues all sorted out. Yay!
Now, where was I? Oh yeah . . .
As I frantically scanned the crowd of passengers, I knew my chances of finding the passenger was slim. There are many ways to get to baggage claim and they could have gone in any direction. A fellow crew member came with me to help in my search. As I was describing my baggage tags to her, she pointed over to a male and said, “Is that it?” I turned to see an older man just strolling along doing a little window shopping at the News Stand.
I ran over to him, yelling to get his attention. I think everyone in the vicinity heard me . . . except him. He just kept walking. I finally caught up and touched his arm. Needless to say, he was shocked when I told him what happened. The strange thing is that he didn’t leave a bag on the plane so why did he think he had one to begin with? And you know what the funny thing is? I remember saying “Goodbye” to him as he was walking off the plane!
I still can’t believe how lucky I was. There are many ways to get to baggage claim and he could have gone in any direction. What are the chances of me actually crossing his path? My guardian angel was definitely looking out for me that day.
- Don’t forget my giveaways at An Island Review
- Deceptively Delicious by Jessica Seinfeld (new giveaway)
- Oopsie Dazie Hair Accessories (last day to enter)
- KLEAN Bath & Body 3 Month Membership to the Scrub Club
- Personalized Children’s Book by Custom Made for Kids
- The Carnival of Family Life is up at ManicMama. She even awarded me the Nice Matters Award! I’m just happy that she got her server problems fixed. I know how much it sucks not to have your computer!
- I’ve also been awarded the “Totally Fabulous” Award by Christine of Are We There Yet? This has to be one of my favorite ones because it’s so pretty! *hee hee* I can’t remember how I initially met Christine but I’m so glad I did. She’s one of my biggest supporters! Now I’d like to pass it on to five other fabulous bloggers who also happen to be my most frequent commenters. You ladies are fabulous to me!
- Sunshine’s Blog
- Sandier Pastures
- Write From Karen
- Sunny Days at the Beach