2011 has been a very busy year for us in regards to product reviews. We were honored to have been introduced to so many amazing items and to work with tons of generous sponsors. However, in our opinion there were a few products that stood out for us.
Here are our choices for the Top 10 Products of 2011.
10. Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers – My freezer is always stocked with these quick and healthy meals.
9. Universal Game Selector by Memorex – Loved it so much that I purchased another one for Kacie.
8. Tek Nek Rockin’ Rider Plush Spring Rocking Horse – This horse is Kaila’s best friend.
7. Clue World of Harry Potter – Even I look forward to playing this game with Kacie. She always laugh at the way I pronounce those crazy Harry Potter names.
6. Radio Flyer Style ‘N Ride Scooter – Kiana still loves to ride this scooter around the neighborhood.
5. LeapFrog Tag Reading System – I purchased 4 of these to give as Christmas gifts! It’s the best electronic reading system that we’ve come across so far.
4. Lonesome George & Co. Apparel – I practically live in this shirt! It’s so comfortable and shares an important message.
3. Pottery Barn Kids Headphones – It’s the only headphones that Kiana likes to use. And believe me, we’ve been through a lot of them!
2. Schick Intuition – I am never using another razor again.
And our absolute favorite product of 2011 is . . .
1. Inglesina Avio Stroller – It’s my go-to stroller on a daily basis.
Thank you to all these and the rest of the wonderfully generous companies for the opportunity to learn more about your products. We look forward to sharing even more reviews and giveaways in 2012!
What’s your favorite product of 2011?
Owner of An Island Life. A flight attendant and mother to 3 beautiful girls. . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.