Believe it or not, I actually have nothing to blog about today. So instead, I’m going to point you in the direction of a few other interesting happenings around the Blogosphere.
- If you’ve been out of the country or hiding under a rock, maybe you don’t know that the Bloggy Giveaways Carnival is in full swing with over 500 participants. Do you think that if I enter every single one, I’m bound to win something? If you’d like a break-down of prizes being offered, The Good Stuff did a great job in organizing them by categories.
- 5 Minutes for Mom is looking for an organized SAHM interested in a Virtual Assistant job – and it’s a paying gig! What a great way to join one of the most popular Mom Blogs in Bloggyland!
- Christine of Are We There Yet? is holding a photo contest where you could win Closeup Shooting: A Guide to Closeup, Tabletop and Macro Photograph. I don’t know about you, but I could use all the help I can get! Deadline to enter is April 28th.
- Mama Speaks is looking for a few hip and cool Mamas to join their team in doing product reviews for their site. It doesn’t pay but you get to keep some pretty great loot!
- Want a free book for possible review on your blog? For a limited time, HarperCollins is offering America’s Hidden History by Kenneth Davis. If interested, email Felicia at Felicia (dot) Sullivan (at) HARPERCOLLINS (dot) com.
Well, that’s it for now! Finding Nemo, my absolute favorite Disney cartoon, is about to start on the Disney Channel and since Girlie Girl is on her 3-week break from school, we’re having a movie night complete with Hurricane Popcorn! Yum!
What’s your favorite Disney movie?
Owner of An Island Life and Family Review Network. Wife, mother, and flight attendant . . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.