Lots of Niceness Going Around
This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award.�?
What a nice thing to say about a blogger – someone who inspires good feelings and inspiration. That’s why I would like to thank the following people for nominating me for this award:
- Jordan of MamaBlogga – If you want to learn more about the technical side of blogging, she’s the person to see. I have learned so much from her.
- Christine of Are We There Yet - I am so determined to meet Christine in person one day. She seems like someone who would make a great real life friend.
- Summer’s Nook – Summer is very loyal friend. Even if she can’t visit everyday, she makes it a point to read all the posts that she missed. Now that’s committment!
- Deb of Mom of 3 Girls – Deb is such a great supporter. I know no matter what I say or do, she’ll always take my side. She also has the most beautiful daughters!
- Jen of One Moms World - Jen is a new friend of mine and has already shown why so many people adore her.
- Amy of Laughing Through The Tears - Amy is my High School Musical partner. I love that she’s not afraid to be herself and enjoy the things that make her smile.
How do I choose just 7 bloggers to award this to? I currently subscribe to over 100 blogs and feel that each and every one of them are nice. If they weren’t, I wouldn’t be reading them, right? So, I’ve decided to award this to my top 7 commenters. Afterall, they must be pretty nice to be commenting all the time! (BTW, special mention goes out to Christine. She’s actually my #1 commenter. Can I award her even though she awarded me?)
- Wendy at snips & snails
- Melissa at Mejojac’s Memos
- Dana at Sunshine’s Blog
- Renee at fefyfomanna
- Holly at Holly’s Corner Blog
- Pamela at The Dust Will Wait
- Stacey at JameeForever
Spread the niceness around!
BTW, check out my review at An Island Review of a new PBS show coming out – The Zula Patrol.
|About the author:
Kailani is the owner and founder of An Island Life. You'll find her sharing her daily life as a mother to 3 wonderful daughters, working as a flight attendant, and living a blessed life in Hawaii.