Group Writing Project Round-Up #2
Here’s the second group of entries in the Group Writing Project: “How To . . .”
- How To Go Letterboxing
- How To Eat a Mango
- How To Make Yourself Magnetic
- How To Start Signing With Baby
- How To Have an Accidental Mommy Moment
- How To Make Tortilla Soup
- How To Get a Family of 5 Ready to Leave the House in an Hour
- How To Lose a Man
- How To Create a Silhouette T-Shirt From Your Child’s Photo
- How To Contract Diabetes
If you haven’t gotten your entries in yet, you have until midnight July 16th. A random winner will receive $30 to Amazon.com. Have fun!
|About the author:
Kailani is the owner and founder of An Island Life. You'll find her sharing her daily life as a mother to 3 wonderful daughters, working as a flight attendant, and living a blessed life in Hawaii.