June 10, 2007
Here’s this week’s round up of contests and giveaways that I’ve come across:
- Kerri from Play Library shares this great giveaway - a free 2 year subscription to Lego Magazine. Since we’ve just come back from there, you know I’ll be signing up!
- I came across this website called Free Stuff4 Kids. My favorite is the printable play money. It helps Girlie Girl learn the denominations and it’s also a lot of fun to draw silly faces on them!
- You’ll have to hurry for this contest - deadline is Monday at 12 noon. Scribbit is giving away a cute pen set, note cards, and stationary from The Paper Princess. This one is really easy to enter. Just stop by Michelle’s site and fill out the entry form. That’s it!
- It’s another photo contest at Write From Karen. This time the theme is “Humor”. You can win a cute button for your blog and either a $20 gift certificate to Busy Body or Amazon.com. Deadline to sign-up is June 15 at 5pm Central Time. For more info, please visit Karen.
- Hey all you crafters out there. The Wooden Porch is giving away a $25 gift card to Joann’s Fabrics and Crafts. All you need to do is leave a comment on her blog. Deadline is June 18th.
- Last but not least, Adventures in Babywearing is giving away a $75 gift certificate to MamaKanga. They have the cutest baby things. If I won, this is what I would get!
That’s it for this week.
Good luck and let me know if you win!