Contests & Giveaways
Here’s this week’s list of contests and giveaways.
- How’s this one to start it off – Win a Creative Zen Stone MP3 Player or a Phillips MP3 Player! All you have to do is visit ArsGeek and leave a comment on this post before July 8th. That’s it! They’ll select a random winner on July 9th. Good luck!
- Sophistishe.org is having 2 contest right now! First, she’s giving away $50 to Kangaroodle! If you haven’t seen their amazing kids products, go check it out! I guarantee you’ll see something that you want. If I won this contest I would get this or this or this or . . . Second, is a full sized jar of Shea Body Butter. To enter, you must register with The Mommy Outlet – a community site where moms can network with other moms who sell and shop online. This prize is perfect for all you expectant Mommies out there!
- The Weary Parent is having a group writing contest where the lucky winner could win a $24.95 gift certificate to Amazon.com or $24.95 cash via PayPal. The theme is – What’s the best advice you’ve gotten from your parents when you were a teen? You have until midnight June 21st to enter. If interested, please stop by The Weary Parent for more details.
- Enter to win 1 of 5 Munchkin Gift Baskets worth $100! Visit their website for the official entry blank. No purchase necessary.
- Who doesn’t love BINGO? Join Mommy The Maid as she sets to begin this fun game at her site. You have until June 23rd to join in on the fun! The winner will get The Survivor Coffee Bra. You have to check out this prize!
- Remember when I asked your advice on what to do with Girlie Girl’s artwork? Well, here’s a suggestion – enter it in Crayola’s Scribbles Contest. If chosen, your child’s artwork could be published in their upcoming coffee table book. Now wouldn’t that be cool? Thanks to Scribbit for the heads up on this one!
- And speaking of Scribbit, Michelle will be giving away a fabulous mystey prize on Saturday. Stop by her site to find out what it is. I can hardly wait myself!
- Want your very own copy of Rich Dad, Poor Dad? Stop by Genius Types where Brian is giving away a free copy to one lucky winner. It could be you!
- Remember The Secret of NIMH? Head on over to Fun Playdates to win the newly released DVD. If you haven’t seen this movie, you’re missing out. It’s one of my childhood favorites. Deadline to enter is July 2nd.
- And don’t forget to enter my giveaway – a copy of The Fairy Chronicles, Dragonfly and the Web of Dreams. Just leave a comment on this post by the end of June 22nd.
- This is not a contest but might be of interest to some of you, The one and only Blogathon is set to begin on July 28th! Start stocking up on coffee now and get those fingers ready!
If there’s a contest or giveaway that you’d like me to mention here, please feel free to contact me. I’ll help you spread the word! Also, please consider subscribing to An Island Life so you can stay on top of all these great going-ons in the blogosphere!
|About the author:
Kailani is the owner and founder of An Island Life. You'll find her sharing her daily life as a mother to 3 wonderful daughters, working as a flight attendant, and living a blessed life in Hawaii.