Here is this week’s round-up of contests and giveaways:
- First of all, I totally missed The Dust Will Wait’s 1 year anniversary contest. She gave away a sweet surprise to the lucky blogger who left the 5000th comment. Even though the contest is over, stop by to wish her a Happy Anniversary.
- As usual, 5 Minutes for Mom is giving away something spectacular - two gift baskets filled with a new line of baby care products from Playskool and CVS/Pharmacy. All you have to do is leave a comment on their site and post a link back.
- I got this one from Weee! All The Way Home! and I have to say, after reading her post, I sure hope she wins. If not, she’ll probably start developing a complex. This Eclectic Life is holding a writing contest to see who’s the funniest blogger out there. Just email her your link to your best comedic post and you could win a $25 gift certificate to Amazon.com. C’mon, I know you guys have some funny stuff to share! Hurry! Deadline is Saturday, June 16th.
- The ladies at Pinks and Blues Girls Blog is giving away the cutest Juicy Couture shirt and a Strollometer for the lucky winner in their Take a Juicy Stroll Contest. Just post a photo of you strolling! Deadline is June 20th. Get your stroll on, baby! Here’s a photo of me and Baby Bug taking a stroll at Legoland.
- No Diet Coke For Mommy is going on vacation. Lucky girl! While she’s gone, answer 13 questions that she left behind and the person with the most correct answers will win $25 to Amazon.com.
- Michelle is holding another edition of her famous Write-Away Contest. This time the theme is Traditions and the winner gets a classy Moose Pooper Candy Dispenser and a cool button to display on your blog. Deadline is June 16th at midnight. For more info, please stop by Scribbit for all the details.
- And of course, don’t forget about Write From Karen’s Photo Contest. Voting will begin on June 15th at 5pm central time. There’s still time to enter! You could win a $20 gift certificate to Busy Bodies or $20 to Amazon.com.
Congratulations to Lissette of This is the Time to Remember. She won that cute Dooney & Burke handbag that Pinks and Blues Girls Blog was giving away. Woo Hoo!
If you’re holding a contest or giveaway and would like me to post it here, please feel free to contact me! I’ll help you get the word out!