2008 Bloggy Hoss Elections
Welcome to the 2nd Annual Bloggy Hoss Elections! Last year was such a success that I decided to have it again this year.
If you’re around my age, you’ll probably remember this high school contest where classmates voted for their friends in various categories and the winners got a cartoon character drawn of them and published in the yearbook. How I longed to be Miss Popularity. *sigh* It never happened. Believe it or not, I was very shy back then.
It’s now *ahem* 20-something years later (for me anyway) and I’m giving all of you a second chance at going for that prestigious award. And even though I’m sure a lot of you were actually popular in high school, I won’t hold that against you.
Here are the categories:
- Most Athletic
- Class Clown
- Most Popular
- Most Likely to Succeed
- Most Artistic
- Head Cheerleader
- Nicest Personality
- Most Talkative
- Best Looking (Site Design)
- From now until June 6th, you may nominate one blog for each category using my contact form above (all nominations will be held confidential).
- The top 3 nominees in each category will then be announced on June 7th.
- From June 7th till June 10th, a poll will be posted here and you may vote for one blog in each category, once per day. Get all your friends to vote for you, too!
- The blog with the most votes wins. Winners will be announced on June 11th and receive a cool button to prove how popular you are!
So, go and check out your blogrolls to see who fits into the above categories and may the best blogs win!
|About the author:
Owner and founder of An Island Life. Sharing my life as a mother to 3 wonderful daughters, working as a flight attendant, and living a blessed life in Hawaii.