“Save the Date” – Disney Store’s Grand Opening at Ala Moana Center (June 2nd)

Celebrate Disney Store’s Grand Opening at Ala Moana Center
Guests are invited to meet Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse at Disney Store’s newly-designed location in Honolulu

WHAT: Disney Store will celebrate the grand opening of the newly designed store at Ala Moana Center, in Honolulu, Hawaii on Saturday, June 2, 2012. The newly-designed Disney Store at Ala Moana Center relocated and was remodeled to offer an interactive and magical experience for Disney fans of all ages. Disney Store’s new design concept aims to deliver “the best 30 minutes of a child’s day” through immersive storytelling neighborhoods featuring a Disney Princess castle with magic mirror, translucent trees, and the Disney Store Theatre featuring the latest Disney entertainment.

WHEN: Saturday, June 2, 2012

• 9:30 a.m. – Disney Store opening ceremony where a local child from Make-A-Wish® “will “unlock imagination” and officially open the store. The first 500 guests will receive a free gift.
  • 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. Meet and Greet with Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse at center stage. Don’t forget to bring your camera!*

*Characters alternate every 30 minutes. Character appearances are subject to change or cancellation without notice.

WHERE:
Disney Store at Ala Moana Center
1450 Ala Moana Blvd.
Honolulu, HI 96814

Courtesy of The Disney Store

Comments

11 Responses to ““Save the Date” – Disney Store’s Grand Opening at Ala Moana Center (June 2nd)”

Oooo … just in time for the girls to get Princess dresses for Disneyland!!!

Oohhh!!! Sounds awesome! I hope they redo our store, too!

Fun! I’ve only been to Hawaii once, but I totally remember going to Ala Moana! The store sounds like it will be awesome.

Ellen-TCMom says:

Sounds like the perfect Disney store!

Lisa says:

This looks so cool.

Felicia says:

WE love the Disney Store. I just wish there was one close by.

Emmi says:

OMGoodness! My daughter would love that princess castle. I hope they remodel our store!

Expect to have a magical time! We attended a grand opening in Tampa and it was well worth it.

Caryn B says:

how fun! we just had our store redesigned and celebrated the grand reopening : ) I love the new concept stores….very engaging for kids

Colleen says:

I wss very disappointed with the stores appearance when I moved here, so I’m so sooo excited about this! Customer service has always been great though. Hopefully the new location is larger. Not sure who’s more excited…me or the kids. :)

Colleen says:

I was very disappointed with the stores appearance when I moved here, so I’m so sooo excited about this! Customer service has always been great though. Hopefully the new location is larger. Not sure who’s more excited…me or the kids. :)