November 5, 2009 by
Filed under columns

If you could have a do-over for something you’ve done lately, what would it be?

Comments

No Responses to “Aloha Friday #107”

Great question – but I can’t think of anything I’d like to do-over. Hmm, I must be pretty happy with my life right now!
    .-= Clare Swindlehurst´s last blog ..Sylvanian Families The Caravan =-.

Playing for the first time. Do-overs…. Don’t have any regrets. No do-overs for me!
    .-= JAM (Just A Mom)´s last blog ..Aloha Friday! =-.

Mrs. Marine says:

I sent an email the other day that I regretted later.
    .-= Mrs. Marine´s last blog ..Aloha Friday #9 =-.

Jendi says:

I would have gone to the doctors the first day I got sick if I would have known it would last for 6 days with a lingering cough. No fun!
    .-= Jendi´s last blog ..If You Were Handed $1000 =-.

Brandi says:

mmm…I don’t have anything I would really do over right now.
    .-= Brandi´s last blog ..Aloha Friday =-.

Stacie says:

Not screwing up in college where I am ending up paying for it now.
    .-= Stacie´s last blog ..Picky Eaters – Suggestions for meals? =-.

Christi says:

Great idea! I’ll be participating now!
    .-= Christi´s last blog ..Don’t waste your waste! Become a Worm Wrangler. =-.

MommyAmy says:

I ate too much sugar and chocolate at a party last night, and as a result I didn’t sleep well. One of these days I’ll learn!
    .-= MommyAmy´s last blog ..Turkey Tips – Aloha Friday! =-.

I would have potty trained my son BEFORE the baby was born. ugh
    .-= Amy@Coffee with the Mrs.´s last blog ..Aloha Friday ~ 11/06 =-.

Kayla says:

I don’t think I would redo anything

Ric says:

Finally up…busy day at work!
    .-= Ric´s last blog ..Aloha Friday! =-.

Ric says:

Wow…..its a secret..lol…I could get into way too much trouble.
    .-= Ric´s last blog ..Aloha Friday! =-.

I think I would have stopped before nearly eating the whole batch of cookies I made last week! Ugh!
    .-= Andrea McMann´s last blog ..Aloha Friday! =-.

The absolutely horrible temper tantrum I threw this morning… sleepless night followed by some frustrating realizations and an even more frustrating conversation – I blew my top. It wasn’t pretty. Sigh.
    .-= Melissa´s last blog .. =-.

pinaymama says:

not to sleep late because now I am so tired and I can’t even do something…

Maybe tonight I will go to bed early, than sleep after 12 am…

Anyway, mine is up!

.-= pinaymama´s last blog ..Outer Banks Vacation Homes =-.

I wouldn’t have eaten that second piece of pie.
    .-= Pamela´s last blog ..Water Ouzel =-.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate
    your efforts and I am waiting for your next write ups thanks once again.