November 5, 2009 by
Filed under columns

If you could have a do-over for something you’ve done lately, what would it be?

Comments

No Responses to “Aloha Friday #107”

Does my whole life count?? LOL!
    .-= Muthering Heights´s last blog ..Picture Day – Eleventh Grade =-.

I would think seriously about agreeing to be the PTA President at my son’s school. We are dealing with a Consolidation that was not there when I accepted the job. It has been triple the work I expected. If it weren’t for the consolidation, I’d be enjoying it!!!!
    .-= Julie From Inmates´s last blog ..An Update About My Status =-.

Tena says:

today…. lol!
    lucky I will get a chance to start fresh tomorrow
    .-= Tena´s last blog ..Aloha Friday: 11/6/09 =-.

Laura says:

Not sure I have anything lately that I would do over. I think that one thing that I always think about “doing over” would have been to finish college the first time I went.
    .-= Laura´s last blog ..Wordless Wednesday – My Vampire =-.

Mama Dweeb says:

Lately? Ummm……I’d definitely not eat so much candy! I have gained so much weight my mom asked if I was pregnant again!! OUCH!
    .-= Mama Dweeb´s last blog ..Bloggers and Tiaras =-.

Vicki says:

I would have made better choices of what to eat today!
    .-= Vicki´s last blog ..Review: close encounters of the third grade kind =-.

Hmmm, not much. Its gotten me to where I am now. I wish so many people wouldn’t link up that don’t have Aloha Fridays :(
    .-= Jennifer @ J. Leigh Designz´s last blog ..See Kai Run® Celebrates Five Years of Bringing the Perfect First Shoe to Consumers =-.

Jennifer says:

Lately? I would have rested more when I was not feeling well.
    .-= Jennifer´s last blog ..Pie-Aloha Friday =-.

Em Dy says:

I’d like to have another go at the piso fare offered by our local airline to local and international destinations. A dollar is about 48 pesos so that was a very good deal.
    .-= Em Dy´s last blog ..Tut’s in the House =-.

Well, funny enough it would be what I talked about in my Aloha Friday. Meeting my husbands boss… So wish for a do over.

we were at disneyland last week and the one thing we really wanted to do was eat at the blue bayou, the restaurant located inside the pirates of the carribean. we planned when we wanted to go which was our last meal the last day we were there. we went mid afternoon thinking we wouldn’t have to wait long at that time. when we stepped up to the hostess, we were told that if we didn’t have reservations, then there were no openings.

if i could do it over again, i would make reservations so we could enjoy the one meal and activity that we had really looked forward to.
    .-= diana/sunshine´s last blog ..what’s your favorite? =-.

I have a couple. I wish I hadn’t eaten so much candy! I feel lousy! Drat Halloween anyhow! And I wish I hadn’t spent The unexpected money that I received so frivolously. I really need it now.

I spent way too much money today, can I take that back?
    .-= Melissa´s last blog ..Aloha Friday =-.

mistie says:

I would wait a little longer to have a third baby or maybe not at all.. I m good with two really I am .. but I guess it is to late huh…considering im 26 week along..OH well.. She is just another blessing from God, and you cant have to many blessings can you ?
    .-= mistie´s last blog ..Friday Photo Flashback =-.

Jusitne says:

Choosing to go back to school so fast, and not looking into other options. I’m hating this school and these pointless classes, I’m going to owe almost $6k per semester when I’m done ($6k x 2-3 semesters x 3yrs…I dont want to know).
    .-= Jusitne´s last blog ..Gettin Creative =-.

Thom says:

Nothing…I’m happy the way I am :)

I would have made our land lord to change the floor carpets when we moved in here.. now it’s way beyond possible to make him understand that this carpet is a hazard and the heating system under it doesn’t work.. and it’s winter for chicken’s sake!!!

Aloha Everyone! mine’s up too:)
    .-= Niky @ Design It Chic´s last blog ..Aloha Friday!!! =-.

My laptop’s hard drive totally crashed two weeks ago. So one thing that I would totally do-over is making sure that all of my pictures and important files were stored on an external hard drive. It only took three days to get my replacement hard drive but it took a week and a half before I got my external hard drive. All that time wasted waiting to transfer my pictures and files. If I had all ready had it taken care of I would not have had to wait so long before I could get my laptop up and running again. Big lesson learned there for me!

Aloha :)
    .-= Kimberly@PrettyPinkMomma´s last blog ..Aloha Friday – Craigslist =-.

Deborah says:

Talking about the environment with my daughter. I just wouldn’t.
    .-= Deborah´s last blog ..Welcome to FeedBurner =-.

I would have set my alarm clock last night and woke up on time this morning. You just can’t rely on hotel wake-up calls!
    .-= Shannon (The Mommy-Files)´s last blog ..Aloha Friday #27 =-.

I would tell the lady point blank that I do not need the pants or any other clothes from her in the future. Sigh. I just didn’t want her to feel bad.
    .-= Callie @ JamericanSpice´s last blog ..Aloha Friday: Birth =-.

Olga says:

I would do over some of the words that came out of my mouth yesterday!I was sick but still no excuse!
    .-= Olga´s last blog ..ALoHa FRiDaY!!!!! =-.

I wouldn’t have eaten that entire quart of Haagen Daz Butter Pecan ice cream I ate the other night. Well…maybe not.
    .-= Cathi´s last blog ..Aloha Friday ~ Thanksgiving Decor =-.

Rob says:

If I had a do over for this week I would have went to bed earlier. I have been going to bed at 9pm and getting up at 12:30am for work. Stinks. At least it is Friday.
    .-= Rob´s last blog ..Aloha Friday – Are You Ready For Christmas =-.

A recent do over would be taking my son to a different ER than we went to. Never again will I go to the other – BAD experience one too many times.
    .-= TheAngelForever´s last blog ..Kid concerts then and now =-.

I would NOT have eaten all that Halloween candy!
    .-= Jenni Jiggety´s last blog ..Aloha, Odor Eaters! =-.

AuntieE says:

I really can not think of anything right now. Maybe later,I’ll come back.
    .-= AuntieE´s last blog ..Aloha Friday -Window Views =-.

AuntieE says:

Still thinking….something to do with Pies..Humm.
    .-= AuntieE´s last blog ..Aloha Friday -In or Out? =-.

I’m really not sure – the last couple of weeks are a blur from everyone having been sick. Unless there would’ve been a way to avoid that, I can’t really think of anything. :)
    .-= Deb – Mom of 3 Girls´s last blog ..All I want for my birthday is… =-.

AuntieE says:

Okay now I’m thinking color….Was it the right Green Shade?
    .-= AuntieE´s last blog ..Aloha Friday -TV Shows =-.

Lynn says:

Aloha! This is my first time participating in your meme. Brilliant idea and love your site.

Okay, so to answer your question: I would have gotten a haircut last Saturday! I really need one. Happy Aloha Friday!
    .-= Lynn´s last blog ..Aloha Friday =-.

I would not have bought 3 large packs of biscuits for my son. It turned out he doesn’t like the taste.
    .-= Rach (Heart of Rachel)´s last blog ..Aloha Friday #79 =-.

nothing, I think we learn from our experiences!
    .-= Kristen Andrews´s last blog ..Let’s talk turkey… =-.

Overeating and sticking to a diet to loose this weight.
    .-= Melanie @ Whimsical Creations´s last blog ..Aloha Friday #3 =-.

Not losing track of my husband’s football tickets! They were on the fridge and disappeared :(
    .-= Serendipity is Sweet´s last blog ..Aloha Friday =-.

Teri says:

I would not have had any wine last night. :)
    .-= Teri´s last blog ..wordless wednesday: oh, yes I did. =-.

I wouldn’t have eaten those Doritos last night!
    .-= Pamela M. Kramer @A Renaissance Woman´s last blog ..Freebie Friday – Week 32 =-.

shelly says:

If I could have a do-over, I think I would go back to sleep and stay asleep longer!
    .-= shelly´s last blog ..Aloha Friday: They Drive Me Crazy =-.

1stopmom says:

I would have went to be earlier last Sunday. I stayed up all night and ever since my sleep schedule is all off.

Sue says:

My sister was nice enough to treat us to McDonald’s the other day, and then I said I wished we didn’t go there, because later no one would eat their dinner. I felt bad for saying that, I may have hurt her feelings. I wish I didn’t say that.

noelle d says:

Hmmm
    A do-over?
    I guess I would like a do-over for whatever is causing my foot so much pain!
    I do not know what happened, but I sure would like to fix it!
    ALOHA!
    .-= noelle d´s last blog ..Aloha Friday # 8 =-.

Marie says:

The list could get really long right now — sigh. Just thinking about all the things that I should have gotten right the first time and didn’t depresses me :-(
    .-= Marie´s last blog ..Cats on Tuesdays — MacKayla the Empress =-.

Heather says:

Great question! Hmmmm. Tried harder not to move away from family
    .-= Heather´s last blog ..Leaving Carolina, By Tamara Leigh =-.

Laufa says:

Selling our stuff for a higher price.
    .-= Laufa´s last blog ..AF: Winter Blues =-.

I’d do over what I wore during the television interview….HaHa…..I’d have worn long sleeves (I’m so pale apparently and didn’t realize it) :-)
    .-= Debra @ A Frugal Friend´s last blog ..Welcome CBS-19 (KYTX) Viewers =-.

brandy says:

I would pick ordering some supplies, I overlooked something and had to put in a second order and pay shipping twice. :(

[...] For more Aloha Friday fun, visit An Island Life blog. [...]

[...] Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday. [...]

Clara says:

Um… I wouldn’t eat all that candy I bought at half price after Halloween. I wouldn’t even buy it!
    .-= Clara´s last blog ..Aloha Friday =-.

1. [...] sure to check out An Island Life for other fun Aloha Friday questions and to play [...]

2. [...] For more Aloha Friday fun, visit An Island Life blog. [...]