Every year, we strive to put up our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving. In the past we haven’t always succeeded but with the girls getting older, we try a little harder to establish traditions that they can look forward to. Another Christmas tradition we have is taking the girls to the store to pick out one brand new ornament to add to the tree. I then put their names and the year on it so that one day they can look back and see what they chose.
Before the girls, our tree was always color coordinated and the ornaments symmetrically placed. Now, itâ€™s just a mismatch of princesses, Disney characters, candy garlands, snowmen, and traditional ornaments. Nothing matches and I love it that way.
For the past couple of years, I’ve been hosting a Christmas Ornament Exchange and have been able to add some really beautiful ornaments to my tree courtesy of some of my blogging friends. It’s so excitingÂ when you don’t know what you’re going to get. That’s why I’ve decided to host it again.
Hereâ€™s how it works:
- Ornaments should cost between $8â€“$10 + shipping.
- If youâ€™d like to participate, please fill-out this form. Your information will be kept private and will only be shared with the person you’re being partnered up with.
- You may participate even if you donâ€™t have a blog.
- The sign-up will continue until November 25th and partners will be announced soon after. Please try to mail out your ornaments within the first week of December.
- Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Please take some time to get to know your partner and hopefully you’ll make a new friend in the end. Have fun!