My Newest Addiction
Yup, thanks to Elizabeth of Look At Us Now! and Dawn of Kids, Cats, Books – What Else Is There?, I’m officially hooked. I don’t know if I should thank them or disown them.
With everything going on right now, I must be insane to find another reason to be on the computer. Yet I can’t help but add Facebook on to my list of daily stops.
What’s so great about it? Here are some of the things that you can do:
- Give each other virtual gifts
- Do stuff to your friends like a chest bump, dropkick, tickle, headbutt, or high five
- Write a message on another person’s wall
- Share what’s on your book shelf or music library
- Show the bloggy world how cute your kids are
- Sell items in the Marketplace
Where else could you do all that in one place? Stop by and check it out. If you decide to join in on the fun, let me know so I can add you as a friend. We could all use more friends, right?
What’s one of your daily internet stops? Well, besides An Island Life, of course. *wink*
|About the author:
Kailani is the owner and founder of An Island Life. You'll find her sharing her daily life as a mother to 3 wonderful daughters, working as a flight attendant, and living a blessed life in Hawaii. She is also the founder of the group review site - Family Review Network. Follow along on her adventure of a lifetime this Winter as a member of the Vaseline Dry Skin Patrol!