For those of you who were asking me about joining BlogHer Ads, after a 7 month wait, they will finally be accepting new applications to join their advertising network beginning July 10th. Mark your calendars because who knows when this opportunity will come again.
I’ve been lucky to be a part of this wonderful team and I’m always pleasantly surprised when I get my check in the mail. So far, this has been the best ad network I’ve come across. Their philosophy is simple:
- To be as generous as possible in sharing ad revenue with participating bloggers (they split all revenue with you 50-50).
- To be open to bloggers of all sizes, not just the larger ones.
However, like anything else, there are rules that need to be followed:
- You must be a female blogger
- BlogHer Ads must be the most prominent ads on the page and be the only paid graphic advertising above the 768 pixel mark.
- You may accept for free and review any product(s) with a retail value of under $40 (U.S.) as long as you properly disclose that you were given the product.
- Paid reviews for items of any dollar value, or reviews of freebies with a $40 (U.S.) or higher value, as well as Pay Per Post entries, are not compatible with BlogHerAds.
Interested? Stop by BlogHer Ads today for more info.
Don’t forget to stop by An Island Review for the latest contests and giveaways. There are new things being added everyday!
Owner of An Island Life. A flight attendant and mother to 3 beautiful girls. . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.