Kailani has been a Hawaii Mommy Blogger since 2006 sharing product reviews, giveaways, Hawaii family travel tips, parenting resources, and her daily life as she raises 3 young girls in paradise. She is also a flight attendant and enjoys traveling around the world.
Kailani is also the founder and administrator of the group review site, Family Review Network. FRN currently has 200 review bloggers who love to share their honest opinions about the products they receive. If you’re a review blogger, drop us a line and we’ll take a look at your site for consideration.
We’re always looking for new blogging friends and great companies to work with so while you’re here take a look around and maybe leave a comment or two. We’d love to get to know you!
- Monthly Unique Visitors: 14,000
- Monthly Pageviews: 32,000
- Feed Subscribers: 4,540
- Google Pagerank: 4
- Alexa: 71,311
- Twitter Followers: 5,170
- Facebook Fans: 2,990
- Klout Score: 58
- Twitter: @kailani
- Facebook Personal Page
- Mom Bloggers Club
- Social Fabric
- Networked Blogs
- #1 Hawaii Blog on Blog Rank
- #2 Parenting Blog on Blog Rank
- #25 on ABIE Top 50 Most Influential Mommy Blogs
- Filmed a Commercial for Vaseline Intensive Rescue Lotion
- Attended an exclusive private event for Pampers in Cincinnati Ohio
- Member of the Pampers Baby Board
- Pop Secret Mom Featured Blogger
- Energizer Representative at BlogHer ’10 in NYC
- Webfilm featured at Everyday Health
- Mentioned in an article by Unilever, Nov 2010
- Mention in an article at Fabulous Over 40, Nov 2010
- Featured Tyson Breakfast Bread Bowls Blogger
Mentioned in the New York Times, Nov 2010
Featured in the Hawaii MidWeek, Feb 2011
Featured in the Duluth Tribune, Feb 2011
Featured in the February 2011 issue of People Magazine
Featured in the March 2011 issue of Real Simple
- 5 Minutes for Mom: 5 Minutes Around the Blogosphere former columnist
- Jen and Barb Mom Life: What’s In a (Last) Name?
- Guest Blogger at the Official Baby Einstein Blog
- Guest Blogger at CheapFlights.ca
Member of Vaselineâ€™s Dry Skin Patrol (2010-2011)
CURRENTLY AN AMBASSADOR FOR . . .
The majority of our readers are mothers with children who reside in the US and Canada.
We would be more than happy to review pitches from PR companies or anyone wishing to promote their products and services here at An Island Life. A free, non-returnable sample must be provided in order to provide an honest and complete evaluation.
Reviews will consist of one or more of the following:
- Personal digital photographs or video of product being reviewed
- Keyword anchored text links
- Product improvement suggestions
- Purchasing information
Upon request, we will also host a giveaway of your product where participants would be required to stop by your site in order to enter. Extra credit is given to those who link back to your site. The average giveaway runs for two weeks (unless requested otherwise).
TRAVEL TO BRAND EVENTS
I am open to traveling to brand events and conferences in order to familiarize myself more with your company and services. All event experiences will be shared with my readers via blog posts, tweets, and Facebook. In the past, I have been invited to attend various events by Vaseline, Energizer, Procter & Gamble (Pampers), Toyota, Kraft Kitchens, & Disney.
Research shows that more and more people, especially women, are turning to blogs for tips and advice on the newest trends and products in the marketplace. Therefore, An Island Life is now offering advertisement opportunities through independent sales. For more information and ad rates, please email me using the contact form or directly at anislandlife @ gmail dot com.
We offer limited ad space in the form of:
- 125 x 125 buttons
- banner ads
- text links
- sponsored posts
Reviewers at An Island Life are sent a complimentary item in exchange for their honest opinions and receiving a free product does not influence their review posts. All opinions and thoughts are their own, and different people may have different outcomes. We are not responsible for those who purchase these items and experience different results. Occasionally, the company provides a product to give away as well as monetary compensation.